Vertified IDEA Health & Fitness Professional Member

Contact Form & Tell me if you want a free subscription to my monthly newsletter

Name

Email *

Message *

LIKE WHAT I SHARE? BUY ME A COFFEE! :)

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Thanksgiving: What the day REALLY look like?

Every year, Americans gather on Thanksgiving for an all-you-can-eat feast. Many hit the gym the next day thinking they can run a mile or two or do a few push-ups and sit-ups to undo the damage. What they don't know is that they're actually only burning a small fraction of the thousands of calories they've probably consumed. Before you sit down to Thanksgiving dinner, check out the infographic below to see what it will take to burn off your favorite Turkey Day foods. 









So, will you be staying on track with your health & fitness over the holidays?  Are you needing help to stay on track? I'm here to help as your online personal trainer & coach! Message me & let me help me NOT gain weight this holiday season!  
Facebook: www.facebook.com/stamourjs
Website: www.anywherefitnesspt.com
jeannie@anywherefitnesspt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment