Vertified IDEA Health & Fitness Professional Member

Contact Form & Tell me if you want a free subscription to my monthly newsletter

Name

Email *

Message *

LIKE WHAT I SHARE? BUY ME A COFFEE! :)

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Easy Sugar-Free Pumpkin Butter Recipe (Organic & Vegan)

After trying this recipe, you'll never buy a sugar filled pumpkin butter again...WHY?  Because it's so easy, only FOUR ingredients and takes little time to prepare!


RECIPE:

1 Can of Organic Pureed Pumpkin (Plain)
1-2 tsp Pumpkin Spice (I like a lot)
Stevia (Sweeten to your liking--may also use a mix of Stevia & Erythritol, Like Natural Made)
1/4 Cup Brewed Celestial Seasoning Apple Cinnamon Spice Tea

Directions:

Mix all ingredients together in a saucepan over med-low heat till boils, then simmer for 5-10 mins till it looks shiny & thickens a bit in texture.

THAT'S IT!  So simple--watch my 15 sec video below!



LET'S STAY CONNECTED!  

No comments:

Post a Comment